- 1 Benefits of animal butter
- 2 The best animal butter
- 2.1 10- Frico butter
- 2.2 9- Butter crystal
- 2.3 8- Sunny butter
- 2.4 7- Paradise butter
- 2.5 6- Chairman Boter
- 2.6 5- Lurpak Butter
- 2.7 4- Almarai Butter
- 2.8 3- Fern butter
- 2.9 2- Rotana Butter
- 2.10 1- Anchor Butter
The 10 best types of animal butter we present to you today, and we also show you their prices and uses in detail, so that you can choose what suits you and is within your reach. Animal butter is one of the natural fats that doctors recommend in health systems, as it helps to maintain weight, and it also has many health benefits for the body.
Butter is made from cow’s or buffalo’s milk fat, and part of it is goat’s or lamb’s fat, which is fat particles, water and mineral salts. In food, until it was produced on primitive farms from the middle of the 16th century. Then the butter production process witnessed amazing developments such as the invention of the separator, the pasteurization of butter and the production of starter culture. Since there are so many brands of animal butter on the market, today we’re going to show you the top 10 you can choose from.
Benefits of animal butter
Animal butter contains many health benefits for the body, including:
- It is an important source of protein, in addition to being rich in vitamin A and vitamin D.
- An important source for obtaining the required percentage of fat, as it contains 80% fat.
- It contains a high content of important minerals for the body, such as calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium.
- It strengthens the immune system and protects against cancer. In addition, it contains lauric acid, which promotes a healthy heart and blood vessels.
- In addition, it contains many antioxidants, which protect the body and protect it from viruses.
The best animal butter
10- Frico butter
- Frico’s releases date back to 1989, in the Netherlands, when butter was the first release.
- 82% fat unsalted butter, it’s so small you can take it anywhere.
- It is also not subject to damage, because its small size makes it suitable for one meal.
- It has an appropriate fat percentage and it is unsalted, so you can use it in the preparation of desserts and pastries.
The price of Frico Unsalted Butter 10 grams on the market is 4 Egyptian pounds.
Read also:Top 10 flavors of Nespresso capsules
9- Butter crystal
- The Crystal brand is one of the most famous brands in the production of fatty materials such as ghee, butter and oil.
- It stands out for its affordable prices and is widely available in various stores, making it easy to purchase.
- Crystal Butter is made from natural milk and is rich in vitamins A, D and E.
The price of Crystal Butter – 500 grams on the market is 25.95 Egyptian pounds.
8- Sunny butter
- From now on enjoy the wonderfully creamy texture of butter with Sunny Butter.
- It has a creamy texture and a golden color that gives your food a distinctive shine.
- It has a unique texture that is easy to spread as you can easily spread it on bread.
- It is rich in many vitamins and minerals, making it suitable for daily consumption.
The price of Sunny Mix Butter – 1 kg, is 26.95 Egyptian pounds.
Read also:Top 10 Best Mini Laptops
7- Paradise butter
- One of the top 10 animal butters suitable for use in preparing the most delicious desserts, as well as in food.
- It is 100% natural, it is not hydrogenated and therefore healthy for the body and does not cause damage to the heart and blood vessels.
- They also contain probiotics, which are good bacteria that support gut health and the immune system.
The price of Ganna Mix Butter – 1 kg, on the market is 51.55 Egyptian pounds.
6- Chairman Boter
- While the President brand is known for its cheese and dairy products, it also produces the highest quality butter on the market.
- It has a creamy texture and delicious taste, and you can rely on it to prepare the most delicious dishes and desserts.
- Since it does not contain salt, it is therefore suitable for desserts and pastries.
The price of President Unsalted Butter 200 grams in the market is 58.75 Egyptian pounds.
Read also:Top 10 types of skates
5- Lurpak Butter
- Lurpak butter is among the top 10 kinds of processed animal butter that is in high demand by users because it has a delicious taste, and it is one of the kinds of butter made in Denmark that is imported in large quantities because of its many demand.
- They contain lactic acid, the secret behind their distinctive taste.
- It is used in the preparation of the most delicious desserts and pastries, as it gives food a rich taste and aroma. You can also eat it directly for breakfast.
The price of Lurpak butter – 200 ml, on the market, is 64.35 Egyptian pounds.
4- Almarai Butter
- Almarai’s natural products are among the best products that adults and children love.
- The reason for this is that they are completely natural products that have not been manufactured and therefore bring many benefits to the body.
- In addition to the important advantages, it has a rich taste and a distinctive aroma.
- You can easily get it from the nearest store and the prices are reasonable and affordable.
The price of Almarai Butter Natural Unsalted Butter – 200g, on the market is 68.50 EGP.
3- Fern butter
- One of the most famous brands on the market, and the secret of its popularity is due to its great taste.
- Because it is distinguished by its delicious creamy texture, which makes it suitable for preparing the most delicious types of desserts, as well as for various meals.
- You can also eat it with toast for breakfast to start your day with a light meal and have a high nutritional value at the same time.
- It is made of 80% milk fat and is therefore beneficial to the body, light and does not cause weight gain.
The price of Fern Mix Butter – 1 kg, on the market is 79.35 Egyptian pounds.
2- Rotana Butter
- Rotana butter is one of the best natural butters on the market.
- Because it has a creamy texture and distinctive flavor, it adds great flavor to meals.
- You can make different meals with it, but also desserts, and you can put it directly on toast or use it for frying.
- You can also add it to béchamel sauce or other sauces to get a signature creamy texture.
The price of Rotana Butter Natural Butter – 400 grams in the market is 85.95 Egyptian pounds.
1- Anchor Butter
- If you are looking for an affordable price and high nutritional value, Anchor Butter is the perfect choice.
- Because it’s a block of 100% natural New Zealand butter.
- It is also one of the healthy types of animal butter as it contains many important vitamins and minerals for the body.
- Moreover, it does not contain any salts and thus does not cause any health problems.
- You can also rely on it for preparing the tastiest dishes, but also desserts.
The price of Anchor Unsalted Butter – 400 grams, is 105.35 Egyptian pounds.
Top 10 healthy butters