Irritable Bowel Syndrome is one of the most common diseases in humans, so if you are one of them, don’t worry about your breakfast after today, because in this article we will tell you about the 10 best breakfasts for irritable bowel sufferers bowel syndrome.
And irritable bowel syndrome in general can be easily controlled if you pay close attention to what you eat and drink and avoid foods that lead to irritation, and adding some simple exercise to your life can help you get rid of it permanently.
Here are the 10 best breakfasts for irritable bowel syndrome.
A healthy breakfast for an irritable bowel
10- Oats and chia seeds
Oatmeal and chia seeds are IBS-friendly foods, and here’s a delicious way to make them.
- 100 grams of oats.
- Two tablespoons of chia seeds.
- 50 grams of raw cocoa.
- Two tablespoons of oat bran.
- Half a cup of lactose-free milk.
Read also:Top 10 foods rich in healthy carbohydrates
- We mix the previous ingredients together and leave them in the fridge for a while until they condense, and we can also add a spoonful of bee honey for dessert, or sprinkle some fruit on top, and wellness.
9- Omelet with potatoes and spinach
Potatoes are very beneficial for patients with irritable bowel syndrome as they are gluten free.
- A bunch of spinach.
- A medium potato.
- Two eggs.
- 2 green onions.
- First we cut potatoes into small cubes, as well as green onions.
- In a frying pan, add a little olive oil and put potatoes and onions in it.
- We separate the egg whites from the yolks and only use the egg whites in this recipe as it is more beneficial for patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Then we add eggs and spinach to potatoes and onions and with some salt and black pepper our recipe is ready.
8- Fruit smoothie
Sometimes we wake up without breakfast, but it’s an important meal that shouldn’t be missed, so who could say no to a refreshing smoothie?
Read also:Top 10 types of herbs at the pharmacy
- A fruit of banana.
- Part of the berries.
- Half a cup of strawberries.
- A cup of coconut milk.
- A spoonful of linseed.
- One date for dessert.
- We mix all the ingredients to get a smoothie with a thick consistency..and wellness.
7- Banana and avocado sandwich
Since bananas and avocados are comfort foods for irritable bowel syndrome sufferers, here’s this recipe.
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- A fruit of avocado.
- Two slices of gluten-free or oatmeal bread.
- First we toast the bread and finely chop the fruit.
- Then we spread peanut butter on the bread and put fruit on top. You can also add a pinch of cinnamon for a more delicious taste.
6- Tuna salad
Since tuna is one of the very tasty foods and at the same time does not harm your irritable colon, here is a delicious tuna salad for breakfast.
Read also:Top 10 foods that boost immunity
- 200 grams canned tuna.
- part of the lettuce.
- A fruit of carrots.
- A piece of toast.
- First we wash the vegetables, chop them finely and cut the croutons into cubes.
- Then we add the ingredients of the salad to the tuna and a spoonful of olive oil, and Bon Appetit!
5- Cottage cheese
Cottage cheese is packed with sulfur protein and some healthy saturated fats, so it’s an ideal choice for you.
Since some people don’t like it, we’ll show you a very tasty recipe to turn regular cottage cheese into an easy spread rich in flavor.
- 200 grams of cottage cheese.
- Some dried mint.
- Also some dried thyme.
- 50 grams of pickled olives.
- First, grab your food processor and put those ingredients in it.
- After that, beat until you get a creamy texture and you can add some olive oil to the mixture.
- You can eat it alongside toasted oatmeal, making it a very healthy breakfast for an IBS sufferer.
4- Corn Flex
Want a snack that you can take to work or wherever? So cornflakes are your friend!
- 100 grams of cornflakes.
- A spoonful of bee honey.
- A glass of lactose-free milk.
- Three fruits of strawberries.
- A kiwi fruit.
- Mix all these ingredients together and then add the sliced fruit and ouch!
3- Grilled vegetable sticks
After this delicious recipe you can no longer describe vegetables as boring!
- 2 carrots.
- 2 zucchini.
- 3 potatoes.
- A bunch of chopped broccoli.
- Cut the vegetables into fingers first, such as grilled potato fingers.
- Then mix it with a little olive oil and the following spices (salt, black pepper, paprika, thyme, oregano).
- Then put a sheet of butter paper on a baking tray, pile the sliced vegetables on top and bake in the oven.
- Delicious with some cucumber yogurt and bon appetit!
2- Boiled potato salad
As we said before, potatoes are gut-friendly because they don’t contain gluten, so they’re a good source of carbohydrates that won’t harm you.
- 250 grams of potatoes.
- 50 grams of yogurt.
- a bunch of parsley;
- tomato fruit
- We cut the potatoes into cubes and then boil them.
- When it has cooled completely, cut the vegetables into pieces and add them.
- For the yogurt sauce, mix it with some olive oil, salt, black pepper and dried herbs.
- We pour the previous mixture onto the potatoes and stir to mix and well-being.
1- Chicken paste
Being irritable bowel syndrome doesn’t mean you have to completely forget about eating pasta, you can buy the gluten free variety and enjoy a special breakfast.
- 200 grams of gluten-free pasta.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- quarter cup of lemon juice.
- 200 grams of chicken fillet.
- Italian spices.
- In a frying pan with non-stick coating, we grill the chicken until done, while we cook the pasta.
- Then we put the pasta in the pan with the olive oil, lemon and Italian herbs, and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Enjoy your meal.
Top 10 Foods For Gastritis And Colitis