The hardest part about dieting is thinking about what you’re going to eat. That is why in this article we have collected for you the 10 best diet foods for dinner that combine deliciousness, convenience and speed and sticking to a balanced dinner that is low in calories is one of the most important factors for the success of your diet, especially if you leave enough time between dinner and sleep for you to digest the food you have eaten and enjoy a deep and peaceful sleep.
So here are the 10 best diet foods for dinner.
Diet food for dinner
10- Egg omelette with oats
Eggs and oats are a perfect combination for any diet, so here’s how to make this great recipe.
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of skim milk
- 2 tablespoons ground oats or brown flour
- Brown salt and pepper
- Two triangles of light cheese
- Barbecue envelope 15 grams for decoration
- Mix eggs, yogurt, oatmeal and cheese together with salt and black pepper.
- Then, in a non-stick frying pan, put a drizzle of olive oil and the egg mixture on top, and when it is cooked from the bottom up, we turn it over on the other side.
- Served and garnished with some BBQ and Bon Appetit!
9- Freekeh with grilled chicken and vegetables
Freekeh is rich in fiber and protein and has a very low percentage of sugar and fat, which also makes it an ideal choice for healthy nutrition, so it is considered one of the 10 best diet foods for dinner.
Read also:Top 10 foods and drinks that aid sleep
- 1/2 cup freekeh.
- Cut onions into small rings.
- 2 zucchini.
- 200 grams of chicken fillet.
- 1 potato.
- Part of the chicken stock.
- Part of the peas.
- Black pepper and salt.
- Seven spice herbs.
- We grill the chicken in a non-stick pan, fry the onions in very little oil, wash the freekeh, add it to the onions, fry them together, add the vegetables, spices and salt.
- Then we add the soup and cover the pot until full ripeness and well-being.
8- Cauliflower omelette
This recipe is very suitable for those who follow the keto diet and is low in calories, making it suitable for all diets.
Read also:Top 10 snacks on the stomach
- Cauliflower fruit.
- Colored pepper and hot pepper.
- (parsley – coriander – dill).
- Medium onion.
- A tablespoon of garlic.
- 2 eggs.
- Spices (paprika – turmeric – thyme – black pepper – salt – cumin).
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- We chop the cauliflower in the kibbeh, and chop the onions, peppers and vegetables.
- Put the oil in the cooking pot, then put the onions and stir, then the garlic, then the spices, after stirring the ingredients on the fire, put the cauliflower and mix them together and leave it on the stove for two to three minutes fire, remove it.
- Finally, we put them in the dish or the tagine, after we have greased it with oil, and put them in the oven for about an hour. And congratulations!
7- Chicken Soup
One of the easiest dishes you can prepare for a healthy dinner is chicken soup! Healthy, low in calories and also provide you with the nutrients you need.
Read also:Top 10 benefits of beets
- Pieces of boneless chicken.
- One large onion, peeled and chopped.
- Peeled and sliced carrots.
- Chopped celery.
- 2 cinnamon sticks and bay leaves.
- 6 grains of white pepper.
- One tablespoon of whole herbs.
- 1 cup vermicelli.
- A pinch of salt and pepper.
- Chopped fresh parsley.
- Place the chicken, onions, carrots, celery, cinnamon sticks, peppercorns and bay leaves in a large saucepan.
- Add water and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat, then gradually reduce the heat.
- Then put the stock cubes on top and leave the mixture on the fire for two hours.
- Then peel the skin from the chicken and heat it with the bones until it boils.
- Put the chicken with vermicelli and spices in a pan over medium heat for 8 minutes.
- Add the soup stock to the chicken, let it boil, squeeze the lemon over it and eat it with pleasure.
6- Yoghurt and muesli
This recipe is amazing, it’s only 246 calories and it tastes great.
- low-fat yogurt.
- 50 grams of muesli.
- Strawberry, blueberry and kiwi cut into cubes.
- some cinnamon.
- Just add the yogurt and granola, mix them together, top with the sliced fruit, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
5- Banana and Sudanese smoothie
How about a smoothie that is refreshing and filling and only 210 calories instead of the traditional dinner.
- One and a half cups of milk.
- Two tablespoons of peanut butter.
- A fruit of banana.
- In a blender, mix the soy milk with the peanut butter and banana until blended and eat well.
4- Avocado and egg toast
This easy and delicious recipe only takes 5 minutes and is very low in calories, less than 300 calories!
- A fruit of avocado.
- Two pieces of toasted brown toast.
- an egg.
- Boil the egg in a pan with a non-stick coating and in another bowl mash the avocado with some black pepper and salt, because avocados taste better that way.
- Then put eggs and avocado on toast.
3- Tuna salad
The delicious tuna salad with mayonnaise is a light, quick and ideal dish for bodybuilders, because tuna is one of the most protein-rich foods.
- 1 can of tuna chunks.
- Half a lettuce.
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- 1 teaspoon mustard.
- A small box of yellow corn.
- Juice of half a lemon.
- 1 green bell pepper cut into small cubes.
- 2 tablespoons black olive rings.
- A quarter teaspoon of black pepper and the same amount of paprika.
- First, we need to get rid of tuna oil, because it often contains harmful ingredients and oil is one of the foods that increase weight.
- Then we chop the vegetables and mix them with tuna and corn.
- Then add the mustard and mayonnaise and stir well through the herbs to mix and wellness.
2- Caesar salad with chicken
Chicken Caesar is a delicious and favorite salad that many consider it a great meal to take with you.
- A fruit of a tomato.
- 200 grams grilled chicken fillet.
- Lemon juice.
- Mustard and mayonnaise.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Two slices of toast.
- Place lettuce and chicken in a large bowl.
- To make the sauce: Combine Parmesan cheese, oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl.
- Then pour the sauce over the salad and stir well.
- Divide the toasted bread cubes and dried tomatoes over the salad and serve.
1- Mozzarella shish
Since the eye eats before the mouth, this recipe will make you love healthy food just because of its delicious look.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- 20 cherry tomatoes.
- 40 basil leaves.
- 20 small balls of mozzarella cheese.
- Salt and black pepper.
- In a large bowl, first mix the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and mozzarella until combined.
- Place a ball of mozzarella on each skewer, followed by a tomato and then a basil leaf.
- Then place the mozzarella sticks on a tray and place in the oven at a medium temperature until they take on the color of the grill.
The 10 Best High-Protein Diet Foods