- 1 Best hairbrush brands
- 1.1 10- Maestro Craft wooden hairbrush
- 1.2 9- Home hair brush / K9001
- 1.3 8- Migo’s hairbrush
- 1.4 7- Titania hair brush
- 1.5 6- Delfino hairbrush
- 1.6 5- Cantu Wash Day Hair Brush
- 1.7 4- Gloss brush from The Wet Brush
- 1.8 3- The Hair Addict hairbrush
- 1.9 2- Bamboo hairbrush from The Body Shop
- 1.10 1- DENMAN Power Paddle Hair Brush
Hairbrushes are one of the most important grooming tools every girl has, but have you ever thought that your hair loss or frizz is caused by using the wrong brush? for this reason, we find that despite using distinctive and well-known hair care products, many girls still suffer from multiple issues in their hair, which is why many girls search for the 10 best brands of hair brushes to keep hair healthy and free from damage, tangles and precipitation, so follow us through today’s article to get to know them.
Best hairbrush brands
10- Maestro Craft wooden hairbrush
- One of the top 10 hairbrush brands out there with the highest quality natural bamboo wood.
- It is also considered one of the most important brushes that detangle hair easily without making it fall out completely.
- In addition, the brush massages the scalp, restoring vitality and stimulating blood circulation.
- It is also suitable for different hair types and for all age groups, and also works to remove dandruff easily.
The price of the brush in the Egyptian market is 38 pounds.
Read also:The 10 best types of cream for dark circles from the pharmacy and the price
9- Home hair brush / K9001
- One of the best types of brushes on the market that offers the best materials and highest quality for easy hair styling.
- The brush also works on hair styling and detangling for different types of normal or curly hair.
- In addition, it straightens hair in a smooth manner without causing hair loss or breakage.
- It also works to protect the scalp from the oily dandruff in it and also works to massage the scalp.
The price of the brush in the Egyptian market is 48 pounds.
8- Migo’s hairbrush
- The Migo brand is one of the best known brands offering some of the best hairbrushes on the market.
- It also offers a range of hairbrushes of different types and designs to give you different options to choose the most suitable one.
- In addition, the brush has a streamlined design that makes it easy to hold and the hair is easy to style through.
- It also keeps hair looking good, free of tangles and not falling out like other types of brushes.
The price of the brush in the Egyptian market is 50 pounds.
Read also:Top 10 creams for hair loss treatment
7- Titania hairbrush
- One of the top 10 brands of hair brushes in the Egyptian market, which is considered one of the best materials available in this price category.
- It also works with 7 rows of soft hairpins that move smoothly to style the hair and massage the scalp.
- In addition, it has a rubber handle that makes it easy to use while styling and detangling curly hair in a simple way.
- The brush is also supplied by a German company that offers different types of brushes suitable for all hair types.
The price of the brush in the Egyptian market is 68 pounds.
6- Delfino hairbrush
- One of the best types of mattresses in the Egyptian market that offers high quality at a medium price and excellent materials.
- The brush also works on styling the hair through 9 rows that can detangle the hair without any disturbance or pain.
- In addition, it has a round and thin hand to make it easier for you to move it quickly and easily over the hair, with a scalp massage.
- The brush is also easy to clean and helps prevent hair loss due to the nylon pins that are light on the hair.
The price of the brush in the Egyptian market is 130 pounds.
Read also:Top 10 Women’s iPhone Perfumes
5- Cantu Wash Day Hair Brush
- One of the best types of dry hair brushes available in the Egyptian market, with the highest quality and highly durable materials.
- It is also made in a streamlined shape so that it is curved on both sides, to walk over the hair in a gentle way.
- In addition to its high ability to detangle hair easily for children and adults, without cutting hair during styling.
- It also has a non-slip handle to ease the styling process due to the soft bristles in it.
The price of the brush in the Egyptian market is 178 pounds.
4- Gloss brush from The Wet Brush
- One of the best types of brushes on the Egyptian market, with a modern, easy-to-use design.
- It also contains very soft teeth on the scalp so that it does not cause any wounds or dryness on the scalp.
- In addition, the entire body of the brush is made of high-quality materials that are unbreakable and lightweight during styling.
- The brush also works to detangle hair and remove any tangles that cause hair breakage or excessive damage.
- It is also gentle on the hair and prevents hair loss, as well as stimulating the important blood circulation to maintain hair health.
The price of the brush in the Egyptian market is 179 pounds.
3- The Hair Addict hairbrush
- This brush is one of the best types of brushes that is perfect for all hair types, especially for curly hair.
- The brush is made of round nylon bristles with an antistatic rubber pad.
- In addition, it provides tangle-free hair for easier styling without snagging and significantly reducing frizz.
- The brush is easy to clean and works through the thin bristles to lightly massage the scalp.
- The brush also works smoothly on the hair and stops hair loss in a very big way to make it stronger.
The price of the brush in the Egyptian market is 320 pounds.
2- Bamboo hairbrush from The Body Shop
- It is considered one of the premier types of brushes in the market offered by The Body Shop, which is known for its highest quality.
- Since the brush is made from natural bamboo, it is beneficial for hair and completely safe for scalp health.
- The brush also works, thanks to the bamboo rollers, to massage the scalp and remove the annoying oily dandruff.
- In addition to the brush’s ability to detangle the annoying tangles in the hair of children or adults due to damage.
- It also stimulates blood circulation, reducing hair loss and gradually increasing density.
The price of the brush in the Egyptian market is 350 pounds.
1- DENMAN Power Paddle Hair Brush
- The Den Man brush is one of the main types in the market specialized in detangling hair with smooth styling.
- In addition, the brush is wide and precise for easier hair styling and more comfort for daily combing.
- It also has soft styling pins that massage the scalp and thus stimulate blood circulation.
- The brush is also capable of styling all types of hair of different age groups whether the hair is dry or wet.
- The brush also acts on the hair in a smooth and distinctive way, making it feel comfortable and resistant to hair loss.
The price of the brush in the Egyptian market is 400 pounds.
Top 10 Best Brands of Thermal Hair Straightener Brushes