- 1 Foods For Fresh Skin:
- 2 Causes Of Darkening Of The Skin:
- 3 Skin Care Tips:
- 4 Medicated skin lightening soap
- 4.1 10- Dove Blue Soap
- 4.2 9- Ventamour soap
- 4.3 8- Dudu Soap / Dudu Osun
- 4.4 7- Dr. Cosmo turmeric soap
- 4.5 6- Black Soap / Dr. Rashel
- 4.6 5- Himalayan Neem & Turmeric Soap
- 4.7 4- Starville bleach soap
- 4.8 3- Papaya Soap pure herbs
- 4.9 2- Clean and clear soap
- 4.10 1- Beesline Whitening Soap
Skin color changes due to several things, such as frequent exposure to harmful UV rays and exposure to hormonal changes such as pregnancy and childbirth. Also, the teenage period and negative psychological state can negatively affect the appearance and vitality of your skin. Today we tell you the best skin care tips. We will also share with you the 10 best medical skin lightening soaps recommended by beauty experts.
Foods For Fresh Skin:
- Leafy vegetables rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Also fruits rich in vitamin C such as oranges and lemons.
- Oily fish also contains omega-3, which increases the freshness and suppleness of skin tissues.
- Dark chocolate contains antioxidants to protect the skin from free radicals.
- Soybeans to boost female hormones.
- Nuts such as almonds are also rich in unsaturated fatty acids/antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids.
Causes Of Darkening Of The Skin:
- Frequent exposure to the harmful rays of the sun.
- One of the main reasons is the lack of regular use of sunscreen.
- Nutritional deficiencies and loss of important elements of vitamins and minerals.
- Not drinking enough water either.
- Genetic and hereditary factors.
- Also, hormonal changes can lead to darkening of the skin, such as pregnancy melasma.
- It can be a side effect of taking some medications.
- Exposure to infections or burns that leave marks and pigmentation.
Skin Care Tips:
- Drink water regularly, at least three liters a day.
- Eat a healthy diet that contains important elements for the skin, such as omega-3/antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Also use sunscreen when going out during the day, with the need to renew it every two hours.
- Choose skin care products that are suitable for your skin.
- Also, make sure you moisturize twice a day with an appropriate type of moisturizer for you.
- Exfoliating the skin to remove cells and dead skin cells.
- Beauty experts also advise not to use too many products at once to avoid side effects.
Medicated skin lightening soap
Beauticians recommend choosing skin care products that are suitable for the problem you want to solve. Since lotion is the first step in your daily skincare routine, it’s almost the most important step. We will list you the best types of cheap and high quality soaps to use.
Read also:Top 10 sunblocks for dry skin
10- Dove Blue Soap
- One of the best soaps you can choose for your skin.
- Because it gives it a deep hydration that protects it from drying, cracking or peeling, especially in the winter season.
- It also soothes the skin from inflammation and soothes it.
- It works to lighten the skin and unify the color thanks to the skin’s nutrients.
- It also gently cleanses the skin without irritating or burning sensitive skin.
- You can use it twice a day, morning and evening.
The price of Dove soap is about 35 Egyptian pounds.
9- Ventamour soap
- One of the best medical skin lightening soaps.
- It removes dead skin layers and gently exfoliates the skin.
- It also unifies the skin and removes the effects of harmful sunlight.
- Gently cleanses the skin without drying it out.
- It also improves the freshness and vitality of the skin and removes the effects of pimples and scars.
- It is recommended to apply a moisturizer afterwards to enhance the desired results.
The price of Ventamour soap is about 60 Egyptian pounds.
Read also:Top 10 ways to intensify eyebrows
8- Dudu Soap / Dudu Osun
- A distinctive formula for clear/shiny and fresh skin.
- It is very effective for lightening the skin.
- It also contains coconut extract to nourish and vitalize skin tissues.
- Shea butter also moisturizes the deepest skin layers.
- While lemon juice acts as an antioxidant and unifies the skin tone.
- Aloe vera soothes the skin and soothes the symptoms of inflammation.
- Honey is a skin purifier/moisturizer.
The price of Dudu Osun soap is about 85 Egyptian pounds.
7- Dr. Cosmo turmeric soap
- Turmeric has a very special effect on unifying the skin tone.
- Where it helps to get rid of the effects of acne and facial scars.
- It also promotes wound healing and collagen production.
- It also protects the skin from the harmful effects of sunlight.
- It also moisturizes the skin to prevent fine lines and premature wrinkles.
- It cleanses the skin deeply and gently without irritating the skin.
The price of Dr. Cosmo turmeric soap is about 50 Egyptian pounds.
Read also:Top 10 sexy women’s perfumes
6- Black Soap / Dr. Rashel
- Activated charcoal deeply cleanses the skin.
- It also removes dead skin layers and impurities trapped in the pores of the skin.
- It is also suitable for relieving and toning the skin after exposure to the harmful rays of the sun.
- Prevents the formation of grains and blackheads.
- It also reduces all kinds of acne and pimples.
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive ones.
- You can use it twice a day along with the rest of your skincare routine.
The price of Dr. Rashel Black Soap is about 65 Egyptian pounds.
5- Himalayan Neem & Turmeric Soap
- One of the best medical soaps to lighten skin.
- Because it cleans and purifies the pores of the skin.
- Neem oil also prevents skin irritation, soothes the skin and soothes redness and swelling.
- It also improves the texture of the skin and increases freshness and vitality.
- It also has an antioxidant effect that protects the skin from free radicals.
- Suitable for all skin types.
The price of Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap is about 30 Egyptian pounds.
4- Starville bleach soap
- A soap with a distinctive formula to lighten the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types and also suitable for sensitive areas.
- It also contains vitamin C to act as an antioxidant.
- Also, the acidic extract works to gently exfoliate the skin and unify the color.
- Vitamin E also acts as an antioxidant and increases skin elasticity and softness.
- Olive oil nourishes the skin and improves its texture.
- While collagen improves skin elasticity.
The price of Starville bleach soap is about 50 Egyptian pounds.
3- Papaya Soap pure herbs
- An effective and distinctive formula of papaya extract to brighten and even the complexion.
- It also moisturizes the skin and improves its texture.
- Therefore, it is suitable for people with dry and sensitive skin.
- Increases freshness and vitality of the skin.
- It also prevents expression lines and skin wrinkles.
- Also prevents dark spots.
- Accelerates the recovery and healing of the skin.
The price of Papaya Soap purely herbal is about 90 Egyptian pounds.
2- Clean and clear soap
- One of the top 10 medical soaps for skin lightening.
- Because it deeply cleanses the skin and purifies the facial pores.
- Therefore, it prevents granules and all kinds of pimples.
- It also treats whiteheads and pimples under the skin.
- It exfoliates the skin without causing irritation or inflammation.
- It also contributes to unify the skin tone and make it vibrant and radiant.
- You can use it with a suitable moisturizer and sunscreen to get a fresh complexion.
The price of Clean and Clear Soap is about 50 Egyptian pounds.
1- Beesline Whitening Soap
- An ultra-caring formula to even out the complexion.
- It also improves texture and increases freshness and vitality.
- Hydrates the skin and makes it bright and vibrant.
- Because the extract of sludge purifies the pores of the skin.
- While honey glue nourishes the skin tissue and increases elasticity.
- Lemon works to lighten the skin and as an antioxidant.
- Mint also soothes and calms inflammation.
- Also, the presence of glycerin deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Coconut oil improves the softness and vitality of your skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
The price of soap Beesline bleach soap About 100 Egyptian pounds.
The 10 Best Skin Lightening Soaps in Egypt