The microwave oven is one of the best electrical appliances that provide comfort to the lady of the house because it is a tool for heating quickly.Microwave radiation is part of the electromagnetic radiation used in cooking and rapid heating, and it is safe according to many studies have been done on it and many believe that the importance of microwave depends only on rapid heating but surprisingly it has many other great uses that save you effort and also guarantee you a healthy life so get to know us about the 10 best uses of microwave ovens other than heating
Microwave uses other than heating
Before using the microwave, we suffered from heating up food, which also takes a lot of time and kitchen utensils, but the task does not end with reheating. Just get to know us about the 10 best uses of the microwave other than heating it up will surprise you:
10- Make popcorn
Preparing popcorn in the microwave is one of the most successful and fastest ways to make popcorn.
- Bring a thermos bag and put in the amount of popcorn you want, then salt with a drop of oil, and it is possible to omit the oil.
- Stir the ingredients well in the thermos bag, then tie it well and put a pin under the tie so that it is not exposed to explosion.
- And put the microwave on high power for 3 minutes, pay attention to the ripeness of the popcorn.
- Afterwards, carefully remove the popcorn from the thermo bag and eat healthier and faster popcorn.
It is also possible to omit the thermo bag and put the popcorn in a sealed box for the microwave.
Read also:Top 10 ways to quit smoking
9- Cooking fast
The microwave is not only for heating up, but also for cooking quickly.
- You cook the potatoes in the microwave by setting it to the highest power and 10 minutes or 7 minutes, depending on the amount, with further cooking.
- You can cook the eggplant by piercing it with a knife and setting it for 7 minutes with standing time, you may need less or more.
- Boil the potatoes by setting the time to 3 to 5 minutes depending on the amount, peel and mash them after they come out of the microwave.
- Some types of vegetables that take a long time can be cooked by boiling them in water, such as peas and spinach.
8- Get more juice from citrus fruits
There are some types of citrus fruits, such as lemons and oranges, that are difficult to extract juice from, so the solution is in the microwave!
- First, the acid is taken out of the refrigerator for a minute.
- The acid, for example lemon, is placed in the microwave for 20 seconds, no more.
- Then it is pressed immediately to find the result amazing.
7- Restore honey to its natural texture
Honey can sometimes turn into sugar, making it difficult to eat or use, but microwaving will restore honey’s natural texture.
Read also:Top 10 essentials for a newborn
Simply place the jar of honey in the microwave on medium power for 40 seconds to regain its natural liquid texture.
You can also Bring back the petrified brown sugar Return to normal form with medium power and 15 seconds microwave time.
6- Drying flowers and herbs
Instead of having your flowers and herbs air-dried in a complicated way, put them in the microwave.
The microwave is safer for quickly drying flowers and herbs by placing them on a paper towel and turning the microwave on for a minute or more, with follow-up care.
You can dry the mint instead of letting it hang in the air and pick up dirt and spices that you like.
5- Roasting nuts
And it’s one of the top 10 uses of the microwave other than heating that some people don’t imagine is toasting, whether it’s nuts or bread.
Read also:Top 10 ways to get rid of leprosy
Nuts and bread are roasted in the regular oven for about fifteen minutes to three hours, but with the microwave, the best roasting takes place in just a few minutes.
Nuts or pieces of bread are placed on a plate in the microwave and turned on the highest power.
Then use the time of 2 to 3 minutes, opening and turning the microwave every minute.
This saves a lot of roasting, as it should be Crunch the chips again Wrap it in kitchen paper and put it in the microwave for a minute.
4- Finely chop the onion without tearing it
With onions in the microwave, there are no more tears while cutting.
Many housewives suffer from tears when cutting onions, but now it has become easy and simple with the use of a microwave oven.
You can put the onion in it while removing only the outer skin or the bottom layer and only put it for about 30 seconds, then take it out and cut it without tearing.
3- The ease of peeling garlic
Peeling garlic is now easier than ever by using the microwave.
Instead of standing in the kitchen a lot to peel more than one clove of garlic, and it is known that peeling is not easy, in addition to the smell of hands picking up the smell of garlic.
You need to put it in the microwave for a minute and a half.
Then take it out on a plate and you can peel it just by stripping it with a knife so you will find that the outer crust comes off easily.
2- The speed of fermenting the dough
To imagine that the dough that ferments at your place in an hour and a half is fermented in the microwave in less than 10 minutes!
- First you need to put a cup of water in the microwave and heat it for 3 minutes.
- While heating a cup of water, put the dough in a deep bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Once the cup of water has finished heating, set the dough bowl down quickly and open the microwave after 7 minutes to allow the moisture and heat to ferment the dough.
- You can also leave it for more than 10 minutes until it ferments, but the guaranteed and proven result is 10 minutes to discover that the volume of the dough has doubled.
1- Sterilize the dishwashing sponge
Some people can’t imagine the sheer amount of bacteria and germs floating in the kitchen sponge!
Some people soak the kitchen sponge in water and vinegar after washing, but this is only for cleaning, not for sterilization or disinfection of bacteria and germs attached to it from various food residues.
And instead of buying a sponge for the dishes every two days!
The microwave appliance provides you with the best disinfection and sterilization service for the kitchen sponge, making it free from any microbes or bacteria attached to it, as if it were new and safer.
This is done by placing it in a microwaveable dish, provided it is damp and will be washed off the soap residue. It is placed for two minutes and gloves are worn to heat the sponge.
This way it can Disinfect any makeup spongeWhere it is sterilized and removes the stench resulting from contact with the skin.
Top 10 uses for baking soda