- 1 How to avoid amoeba exposure
- 2 Potions that kill amoebas
- 2.1 10- Thyme drink
- 2.2 9- Guava leaf drink
- 2.3 8- Clove drink
- 2.4 7- Marjoram drink
- 2.5 6- Barberry herbal drink
- 2.6 5- Lemon juice
- 2.7 4- Boil the pomegranate bark
- 2.8 3- Turmeric juice
- 2.9 2- Boil the black seed
- 2.10 1- Take leaf juice
Amoeba is a parasite that infects the intestines. Amoeba vesicles lodge in soil and water, and these vesicles are passed from one person to another through food or feces if the infected person does not wash their hands adequately after defecating. The amoeba lives in the intestines. body without any symptoms, but in case of serious and severe infection, it causes some symptoms such as stomach disorders, cramps, colitis, cirrhosis of the liver and bloody diarrhea. To relieve and eliminate these symptoms permanently, you can drink useful and healthy drinks , featuring the 10 best potions that kill amoebas.
How to avoid amoeba exposure
- Practice personal hygiene and wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after defecating.
- Wash fruits and vegetables with water and vinegar.
- Drink plenty of filtered water daily.
- Assign each individual their own eating utensils to avoid injury.
- Avoid eating exposed foods and meals from street vendors.
Potions that kill amoebas
10- Thyme drink
- Thyme is one of the best herbs used to treat amoebas and fight harmful parasites.
- Thyme contains antioxidants and antibiotics that help remove harmful intestinal parasites and limit their occurrence.
How To Use Thyme To Kill Amoebas
Read also:Top 10 foods that are good for colds
- Bring a cup of water and add lemon juice and 3 drops of thyme oil.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- It is preferable to drink a cup of this drink three times a day to get a good result.
9- Guava leaf drink
- Guava leaves are considered one of the most important herbs beneficial to the body as they contain many nutrients that are beneficial to the body.
- Guava leaves are high in antioxidants that act as an antibiotic greatly helping in killing many types of bacteria.
- It helps kill amoebas and eliminate its eggs as it contains acidic properties that help with this.
How To Use Guava Leaves To Eliminate Amoeba
- Wash the guava leaves well until they are clean and then dry them.
- Grind guava leaves into a fine powder.
- Put a quantity of water in a pan on the fire and add the guava leaf powder.
- The mixture is left on the fire until boiling, then it is filtered and eaten.
8- Clove drink
- Clove is one of the herbs that plays a major role in fighting parasites and treating amoebae.
- It also greatly helps in the treatment of many health problems such as heartburn, cough, bronchitis and sinusitis.
How to use cloves to kill amoebas
Read also:Top 10 Foods That Relieve Heartburn
- Finely grind a tablespoon of clove sticks.
- Put a cup of water on low heat, then add the clove powder and keep the mixture on the stove until it boils.
- Use a sieve to filter the drink and then sweeten it with honey.
- Drink the drink preferably three times a day.
7- Marjoram drink
- Marjoram is one of the most effective substances in the fight against amoebas and harmful parasites.
- Marjoram is in the top 10 drinks that kill amoebas because it contains powerful anti-inflammatory substances such as thymol and carvacrol.
- It also contains many antibacterial properties.
How to use marjoram to kill amoebas
- Add 3 drops of marjoram oil and the juice of one lemon to a glass of water.
- Drink a cup of this drink 3 times a day.
6- Barberry herbal drink
- Barberry herb is one of the natural remedies to eliminate amoebae as it contains antibiotic properties that kill fungi.
- It also reduces spasms and pain caused by amoeba infection.
How to use barberry tea to kill amoebas
Read also:Al Attar’s 10 Best Slimming Herbs
- Put 15 grams of this herb in 4 cups of water on the stove until it boils.
- Leave for 5 minutes and then filter.
- Drink a cup of this drink before meals.
5- Lemon juice
- Lemon is a disinfectant for the intestines and parasites and limits the access of the parasite to the liver.
- Rich in vitamin C, it fights viruses and parasites by boosting immunity.
- You can drink lemon juice cold or add it to other fruit juices.
4- Boil the pomegranate bark
- Pomegranate juice is one of the best drinks that effectively contribute to the eradication of amoebiasis and all associated symptoms.
- It plays an important role in the treatment of stomach bacteria as it contains spiral antibacterial agents.
- It contains polyphenols that help protect against colon cancer.
How to use a decoction of pomegranate bark to eliminate amoebas
- Finely chop the pomegranate peel.
- Soak the crushed pomegranate peel in boiling water for a quarter of an hour.
- It is filtered and then sweetened with honey, making it ready to eat.
- Preferably drink a cup daily on an empty stomach.
3- Turmeric juice
- Turmeric contains curcumin, which has a strong effect on eliminating amoebas, so turmeric juice is in the top 10 drinks that kill amoebas.
- Turmeric juice is also one of the best drinks, rich in nutrients and important antioxidants that improve the health of the body.
Using turmeric juice to kill amoebas
- A teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- A teaspoon of honey to sweeten.
How to prepare
- Put the turmeric, cinnamon and coconut milk in an electric mixer.
- Whisk all ingredients well until they are combined together.
- Use a sieve to filter the drink and sweeten with honey.
2- Boil the black seed
- The black seed is one of the most famous medicinal plants that has been used for thousands of years to treat many health problems, and one of its most amazing benefits is the treatment of diseases of the stomach, colon and digestive system.
- It also contains distinctive antibacterial and antiparasitic properties; So it is one of the top 10 potions that kill amoebas.
- It plays an important role in preventing cancer and heart disease.
- It greatly helps in eliminating stress, insomnia and stress.
How to use black seed decoction to kill amoebas
- Cup of water.
- 2 teaspoons of black seed.
- honey for dessert.
How to prepare
- Put a cup of water on the stove and add the black cumin seeds.
- Leave the mixture on the stove until it boils.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Strain the drink using a sieve and add honey to sweeten.
- Black seed decoction is taken three times a day until the amoeba is eliminated.
1- Take leaf juice
- Neem leaf juice is in the top 10 drinks that kill amoebas because neem leaves contain powerful properties that eliminate parasites once and for all.
- Neem leaves are high in antifungal and antiviral antioxidants.
You can benefit from neem leaves in several ways to treat amoebiasis, including:
- Chew about 6 neem leaves per day on an empty stomach.
- Take neem pill capsules under the supervision of a doctor.
- Take neem juice daily on an empty stomach for several weeks until you feel better.
How to prepare neem juice for the treatment of amoebiasis
- Wash a cup of neem leaves well.
- Place the neem leaves in an electric blender and blend well until the mixture is smooth.
- Use a piece of cloth to strain the mixture.
- Preferably take 2 tablespoons of neem juice daily on an empty stomach.
Top 10 herbs that kill amoebas