- 1 The most important factors to consider when choosing wood types for bedrooms
- 2 The best woods for bedrooms
- 2.1 10- Birch wood
- 2.2 9- Teak wood
- 2.3 8- Mountain Sidr wood
- 2.4 7- Swedish wood
- 2.5 6- Pine wood
- 2.6 5- Mahogany wood
- 2.7 4- Oak wood
- 2.8 3- Walnut wood
- 2.9 2- Oak wood
- 2.10 1- Beech wood
There are many types of wood used in the manufacture of bedroom furniture with their different products and degrees of luxury, but you should pay attention to the characteristics of wood when choosing furniture that combines high quality with an elegant look, and the type of wood is chosen based on the furniture you plan to implement; That is why we will show you the 10 best types of wood for bedrooms in detail, so that you can choose the right type of wood for you in terms of quality and price.
The most important factors to consider when choosing wood types for bedrooms
- There are many factors for choosing the best woods for bedrooms, including the following:
- Make sure the wood has no holes or bumps.
- Be sure to choose wood with a high density, the higher the density of the wood, the higher the strength and quality.
- Wood should be chosen with resistance to all surrounding factors, such as climate change, to protect it from damage and rot.
- The wood must be strong and sturdier to protect it from damage and breakage.
The best woods for bedrooms
10- Birch wood
- Birch wood has many unique properties that make it different from other woods, which is why birch wood is in high demand.
- Birch wood is available in different species all over the world.
- Birch wood is a soft, hard wood type that is characterized by its high quality and stable light weight.
- Birch wood is known for making furniture, indoor floors, tables and chairs.
- It also has straight grains that give the furniture a beautiful aesthetic look.
- It is light reddish brown with a whitish tinge.
- One of the disadvantages of birch wood is that it is susceptible to insect attack.
9- Teak wood
- Teak wood is known as a noble wood because of its distinctive characteristics from other woods.
- Teak wood is a strong medium density wood that does not deform easily.
- It is characterized by its high resistance to moisture, which prevents the wood from deforming and makes it more stable.
- It is also resistant to wear, mold and insect infestations.
The price of African teak wood per cubic meter is about £28,600.
Read also:Top 10 soundproof rooms
8- Mountain Sidr wood
- Berg Sidr wood is one of the best woods with a very long life. Therefore, he became famous in the manufacture of expensive furniture and offices.
- It is also one of the most beautiful types of wood, characterized by hardness and longevity.
- It is used in the manufacture of bedroom furniture because of its hardness and durability.
- It is characterized by its high resistance to fungi and insects.
7- Swedish wood
- Al-Suwaidi wood is one of the well-known woods used in many industries for its beautiful appearance and color to match the home decor.
- Al Suwaidi wood is used in the manufacture of furniture and window frames.
- Swedish wood is characterized by its softness and is therefore used in the flooring industry.
- Resistant to shrinkage and swelling due to its resistance to moisture and heat.
The price per meter of Swedish wood varies between 12,200 and 12,500 pounds.
Read also:Top 10 bathroom shower heads
6- Pine wood
- Pine wood is one of the best woods in the world that is suitable for making sturdy furniture.
- Pine wood is characterized by its great flexibility, making it suitable for home furnishings and is also used to make parquet floors.
- It gives the furniture a classic, elegant look.
- It is durable and does not break easily, although pine wood is soft and lightweight.
- Among the best types of pine wood are: white pine wood, Aleppo pine wood, Azizi wood and fir wood.
The price of pine wood per yard is 5200 pounds.
5- Mahogany wood
- Mahogany wood is one of the most luxurious and high quality woods that many people buy.
- Mahogany wood has a natural red color.
- Mahogany wood is used in many different industries, including bedroom furniture.
- It is also one of the more luxurious hard types used in the decoration industry.
The price per yard of mahogany varies between £24,500 and £24,700.
Read also:Top 10 ways to get rid of shoe smell
4- Oak wood
- Oak is a solid natural wood with a dark beige color, one of the most expensive types of wood.
- Oak wood is one of the hardest woods and can withstand all external weather conditions.
- Oak wood is distinguished by the many and curved grains that appear on it, which makes it more beautiful.
- It gives luxury and exquisite and elegant look when used, so it is used in the manufacture of high quality furniture.
- Among the types of oak: Austrian oak, American oak, African oak, English oak and Yugoslavian oak.
- It is used in making bedrooms, doors, windows, libraries and kitchens.
- Oak wood is also resistant to decay.
- One of the main distinguishing features of this wood is its density and endurance, as the density of American oak is 770 kg per cubic meter.
The price per yard of American oak varies between £31,500 and £32,000.
3- Walnut wood
- Walnut wood is one of the strongest woods used to make bedroom furniture, as it is characterized by its durability and resistance to corrosion and mold.
- Almond wood has a brown color that varies from light brown to dark brown.
- It is also one of the best woods that is easy to paint.
- The density of wood is 630 kilograms per cubic meter.
- The standard lifespan is about 400 years.
- One of the disadvantages of almond wood is that it is very heavy and changes color when exposed to sunlight.
- Walnuts include White Walnut, Spade Walnut, Peruvian Walnut, English Walnut, Black Walnut, and Claro Walnut.
2- Oak wood
- One of the top 10 woods for bedrooms.
- Oak wood is a very strong and durable type of wood, characterized by its high hardness, with a red and white color.
- Oaks grow in America, Asia and Europe.
- Oak wood is an excellent choice for making wooden furniture and antiques because of its beautiful shape.
- It is characterized by its resistance to mold and its dense structure, making it an ideal material for use in the manufacture of furniture, doors, floors and stairs.
- Very water and abrasion resistant.
- One of its most notable features is that it is durable and has a long service life.
- Among the types of oak: white oak, red oak and English oak.
- One of the most notable defects of oak wood is that it contains pores.
The price of a yard of oak wood is £25,000.
1- Beech wood
- Beech wood is one of the top 10 types of wood for bedrooms and is characterized by its durability and hardness.
- Beech wood is used in the manufacture of many things because of its solidity, including the manufacture of luxury furniture, classic furniture, doors, offices, windows, bedrooms and lounges.
- The colors of beech wood vary from pink white to red beech.
- It can be easily stained and painted.
- Among the types of beech: red beech, Roman beech, American beech and Russian beech.
- One of the most striking features of beech wood is that it does not show any arching or decay.
- You can distinguish beech wood by its reddish color, and the pores are narrow and there are no knots in it.
The price per meter of beech wood varies between 13,500 and 14,000 pounds.
Top 10 types of wooden floors