- 1 Ways to gain 10 kilos
- 1.1 10- Away from stress and anxiety
- 1.2 9- Go to a nutritionist
- 1.3 8- Eat snacks between meals
- 1.4 7- Eat whole grains
- 1.5 6- Eat a large amount of carbohydrates
- 1.6 5- Drink high-calorie drinks
- 1.7 4- Eat nuts
- 1.8 3- Eat dried fruits
- 1.9 2- Use high-calorie natural oils
- 1.10 1- Eat foods rich in protein
If you suffer from thinness and are more anxious and want to gain weight in a healthy and proper way for a consistent body, follow the following rules with us to learn about the best 10 ways to gain 10 kilos .
Ways to gain 10 kilos
Thinness is one of the serious issues affecting our body so follow this article with us to learn about ways to gain weight in a healthy way as follows:-
10- Away from stress and anxiety
- Many studies have shown a link between stress, constant anxiety and weight gain, and stress leads to a feeling of craving for more sugary foods or fast foods that results in weight gain.
- Increasing anger also increases the harmful hormone cortisol, which negatively affects the heart and blood vessels.
9- Go to a nutritionist
- It is one of the best recommended ways to gain weight in a healthy way. You should consult a nutritionist to diagnose the condition and find out the level of minerals and vitamins in the body.
- The doctor will give you a healthy diet and some nutritional supplements that will help you gain weight.
- It is also necessary to exercise to increase muscle mass.
8- Eat snacks between meals
- Eating snacks between meals is one of the 10 best ways to gain 10 pounds because it increases calories.
Some of the best snacks to eat between main meals include:
Read also:Top 10 herbs to get rid of belly and side
- Preferably eat nuts, dried fruit, potatoes, etc. between the main meals.
- A bowl of full-fat yogurt with nuts.
- A bowl of cottage cheese.
7- Eat whole grains
- If you suffer from thinness and want to gain weight; Whole grains are an excellent choice for you as they are among the top 10 ways to gain 10 pounds
- Whole grains contain a high percentage of carbohydrates, which have an effective effect on weight gain.
- It also provides the body with all the necessary nutrients and boosts energy levels.
- Whole-grain products include pasta, brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and more.
6- Eat a large amount of carbohydrates
People suffering from thinness look for carbohydrates to increase their weight. The most prominent of these carbohydrates are the following:
Read also:The 10 Best Diet Diets
- White bread: One of the fast-digesting starches that increases your hunger pangs after a short period of time, leading to more eating and thus gaining weight.
- White Rice: One of the foods that contains a high percentage of carbohydrates, as a cup of rice contains 190 calories and 43 grams of carbohydrates. Therefore, doctors advise not to eat more than 5 tablespoons of rice.
- Corn: Corn is high in calories that lead to weight gain.
- Potatoes: Potatoes are a type of starch rich in carbohydrates and calories that lead to obesity.
5- Drink high-calorie drinks
- You can gain weight in a healthy way by consuming drinks rich in nutrients that are beneficial to the body, such as protein, vitamins and calories, including cocoa and peanut butter.
You can prepare this drink as follows:
- a glass of milk.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa.
- A spoonful of peanut butter.
- Pieces of chocolate.
How to prepare
Read also:Top 10 drinks for depression
- Mix milk, cocoa and peanut butter.
- Then add grated chocolate pieces.
- It is preferable to drink a cup of it daily.
4- Eat nuts
- Nuts are among the best foods rich in fats and calories, and eating them in large quantities leads to weight gain.
- Nuts also contain many nutrients that are beneficial to the body, such as minerals, vitamins and omega-3 acids.
Among the nuts that are high in calories are:–
- Pecans: 100 grams contains 691 calories.
- Pine nuts: 100 grams of these contain 660 calories.
- Walnut eye: Each 100 grams contains 654 calories.
- Almonds: 100 grams of them contain 598 calories.
- Peanuts: Each 100 grams contains 587 calories.
3- Eat dried fruits
- Dried fruit is high in calories, making it an excellent source for those looking to gain weight.
- Dried fruits contain a good percentage of minerals and vitamins necessary for the body.
Examples of dried fruits that increase weight include:
- Dates: A 24 gram date fruit contains 66.5 calories.
- Dried plums: A 28-gram plum fruit contains 67 calories, in addition to protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Raisins: examples of dried fruits that increase weight, as one grain of 28 grams contains 85 calories.
- Apricots: You can add dried apricots to yogurt or eat them between meals to gain weight, as each 28 grams of them contains 79 calories.
2- Use high-calorie natural oils
- Some people want to gain weight, but this must be done the right way, through the use of natural oils that stimulate appetite without increasing the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood.
- Among the most popular oils that help with weight gain are olive oil, animal butter, fish liver oil, corn oil, and fenugreek oil.
- Olive oil: It is one of the most popular oils that is high in fatty acids and calories, and you can eat 3 tablespoons of olive oil daily to gain weight.
- Fish Liver Oil: It is one of the most popular oils used for weight gain and comes in the form of capsules.
- Sesame oil: Sesame oil is high in protein, carbohydrates and calories. Therefore, it is one of the oils that increases weight in an effective way.
- Fenugreek Oil: It is considered one of the best oils used for weight gain as it contains a high percentage of calories. It is preferable to eat 3 tablespoons of fenugreek oil on an empty stomach.
1- Eat foods rich in protein
- Protein greatly aids in healthy weight gain, as well as muscle growth and building.
- Studies have shown that regularly consuming 2 grams of protein per day increases muscle mass and weight.
- Examples of proteins you can eat and contribute to weight gain include:
- Milk is a rich source of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Red meat contains a group of elements such as protein, creatine and fats that contribute to weight gain.
- Eggs are also rich in protein and beneficial fats.
- Full-fat cheese and milk contain a high percentage of protein, which helps to significantly increase weight.
The 10 best Moroccan recipes for weight gain by leaps and bounds